Pages

Friday 17 December 2010

Special early delivery from Santa...

A superb stocking from my very favouritist teacher
Debs of pretty goods blog fame.
(what a snivvler!)
Made from vintage linen and French fabric... the old sock's fine... however...
I'm more interested in the contents!

*

Atmospheric (that means out of focus - Santa I neeed a camera that corrects my many and various shortcomings in the world of photography) photo's of my low key Christmas decorations

*


*


*


*


*


*


*
Any suggestions as to what I can put in this little alcove?
These super shelves were made for me by my very talented friend Adrian...
(if you have use for an extremely talented joiner and live in Kent let me know, I will pass his details on to you).


*

This is the view from my eyrie window this afternoon, just as the light was fading.

Keep warm and have a cosy weekend...
I'm off to have a glass of grape juice...

3 comments:

  1. I love the stocking, very stylish.
    As to the alcove, the first thing I thought of was a candlestick or a bundle of scented candles tied with ribbon. Hope you enjoyed your grape juice!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grape Juice!!! My ......! With 14% vol?
    Hope you haven't munched all those Wotsits already. (Have you ever tried them in between two slices of bread and butter? Like a crisp sandwich but a bit more interesting...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you like lassie... you forget I'm a lapsed cordon bleu chef... how naff would that be? I know, I know as iffy as the dreaded CW's. And ANOTHER thing wouldn't they make you FAT? Grapes have many guises I'll leave you to decide?

    ReplyDelete