Pages

Thursday 3 February 2011

I don't want them to die I plaintively cried...

the three regular readers of my blog will know I'm a bit of a madam.
Stood in the snobs (old word for a cobbler) I gripped the counter with my grubby little paws looking for all the world like Mr Chad (if you're old you'll know who I mean).
I could feel my Violet Elizabeth gene about to break out.  Whether he could tell and didn't want a mess on the floor I'll never know.  Slipper Shod Mission Impossible was about to take off. 

Look, you'll have to wait for the sequel cos I'm just off out to meet my kitsch and stitch partner in crime.  I know it'll be difficult - just be PATIENT. 

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly who you mean by Chad.
    I hope you don't keep us waiting too long.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete