Pages

Tuesday 1 February 2011

I'm like one of whose awful people...

You know the sort, we've all got friends like it;
Those that no matter what you've done or seen, they've done it, seen it, got the blimming tea shirt, read the book, written the musical score - you get my drift?

I've thought this about myself for a while.  It's only just this morning posting a comment on Mrs Thifty's blog that it hit home.  One of the good things (and there are many!) of getting older, is the wealth of knowledge and funny experiences you have to draw on.  


Wedding day with WSD (Wicked Step daughter)

I've had an action-packed life, loved every minute of it; just got to keep my mouth shut sometimes, so people don't think I'm a BLOOMING big head (bum - yes!)

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I know what you mean (see I'm doing it already). I have lived a very full, eventful life and have to try not to jump on every bandwagen going!!! Big Head!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete