Pages

Sunday 6 February 2011

With a 'beer gut the size of the National debt' ...



can anyone tell me why Jeremy Clarkson,
Richard Hammond - 'Come fly with me' - face of Elvington Aerodrome,
and  James May 'Leg Over' Lego Man
hold the big bods of the Beeb in a thrall? 

I'm fully aware that I would appear to some as a cross between 


Mary Whitehouse
and 
Digusted of 


Tunbridge Wells.

HOWEVER...
A couple of weeks ago I posted my thoughts on Top Gear,
after letting it run for a couple of days I got cold feet and thought LL
don't be controversial,  go back to your sewing, act your age and anyway blogging, like polite conversation shouldn't include Race, Religion or Politics.
I deleted it!

Never a shrinking violet me...
I thought stuff that, I'm going in... again...
I did feel slightly vindicated when the story of the above three loons opening their mouths and putting their size 12, 6 and 9 feet respectively therein.
Let it wash over you LL, don't rise to the bait;  don't let the fact the powers that be at the BBC are wasting OUR money on toss-pots like this.  
Be calm concentrate on your crochet.

TROUBLE IS I CAN'T... 
I HAVE REALLY, REALLY tried BUT I FRIGGING CAN'T.

If you need a more measured view on my feelings read Steve Coogan in today's Observer.  If you haven't bought it, read it on-line.


No comments:

Post a Comment