Pages

Sunday 25 September 2011

How have I let my life get in so much of a pickle?

Here's how...


Alright, alright I know its a blatant plug, but I don't care!

This is the state of my Winter room






Call it chaos I don't care!

I'm like a snake shedding skin, years of clutter I aim to share
(plus make a few bob along the way).

this is me preparing for my stall at the next Kitsch and Stitch Fair,
which seeing as you ask is...

Saturday 3rd December

For more details :-
visit

***

You should just see the state of my attic


You impressed?

Well you should blooming be...

However that is only one side!?!

Toodle-pip!

***

Stop Press...

'I think I'm in love!'

Yawn  'Who is it this time LL?'

This time its not a man nor yet a woman (see Annie)

its Greek basil...


let it envelope you in its aromatic caress

Available from my flavourite store...

Waitrose

***










3 comments:

  1. [in Sybil Fawlty voice, but with Greek accent] "Ba-zil!"

    Enjoy!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you are going through hun! I have stuff bloody everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you've certainly got some sorting to do there!!lol!! Good luck with the next Kitsch and Stitch, I'm gutted I can't be there, but hopefully you'll have me back in the new year! Mandy x

    ReplyDelete